The Beginning School teachers are some of the best in Tucson and are all highly qualified early childhood educators. They continue their education by attending a minimum of eighteen hours of in-service training every year and are CPR and First Aid certified.
Our child-oriented school strives to provide a warm, loving atmosphere that gives each child an opportunity to grow physically, educationally, socially and emotionally. As part of this mission, we seek to provide those opportunities that will allow your child to develop into a unique, creative, confident, and most of all, happy human being.
Goals & Objectives
Our overarching goals related to this mission are that your child will:
- develop a positive attitude about school and see it as a pleasant and safe place
- develop an increased understanding of the world around her or him
- develop a growing sense of independence and competence
- feel successful and good about herself or himself
- learn to respect and think of others
- continue to remain as warm and loving as he or she is today!